Verify Secure Grid 2FA request
After requesting a Secure Grid 2FA, you can verify that the challenge has been successfully solved by your users.
This is used to query/poll the Secure platform to find out if an MFA challenge has been solved.
- None – only the API request ID in the URL is used.
- It is recommended to verify the Grid challenge every 5 seconds until the MFA is resolved, failed or timed-out.
- challengeStatus: contains status code (see the section called ‘Secure REST API response status codes’)
- challengeSolved: true/false (0 or 1 for
- description: description of the status code
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have