Verify Secure GridPlus authentication request
After requesting a Secure GridPlus authentication, you can verify that the challenge has been successfully solved by your users.
This is used to query/poll the Secure platform to find out if an MFA challenge has been solved.
- None – only the API request ID in the URL is used.
- challengeStatus: contains status code (see the section called ‘Secure REST API response status codes’)
- challengeSolved: true/false (0 or 1 for XML)
- description: describes why challenge was not solved
- It is recommended to verify the GridPlus challenge every 5 seconds until the MFA is resolved, failed or timed-out.
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have