Verify Secure Pin 2FA request
After requesting a Secure Pin authentication, you can verify entered
PIN codes from your users for successful authentication.
Check if the passed
PIN code matches the specified API request ID.
The API request ID is specified as part of the URL
- challengeStatus: contains status code (see the section called ‘Secure REST API response status codes’)
- challengeSolved: true/false (0 or 1 for
- description: description of the status code
- Users only have a limited number of attempts before the maximum attempts are reached (default number of attempts is three, but this can be overridden using the maximumRetries parameter).
- Users have limited time to complete the challenge before it expires (default is 10 minutes, but this can be overridden using the overrideExpireTime parameter).
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have