The XML API makes it simple to integrate legacy systems with our SMS Gateway. It provides excellent interoperability amongst heterogeneous systems because it is language independent.
Why use this API?
- Supports text, Unicode, binary SMS and flash messaging.
- Supports extended length messages.
- Converts ringtones and logos into the correct format.
- Use our VCard and VCal converters.
- Delivery acknowledgment and Sender ID can be set up.
- Gateway escalation: Should the message be delayed for a predefined length of time, it can be escalated to an alternative delivery gateway; queuing lets you specify up to three prioritized queues that your messages can be sent out on.
- Specify a delay of up to seven days when sending messages.
- Batch sending is available.
- Two-way messaging is not a feature of XML but you can make use of HTTP, FTP or SMPP to receive incoming messages.
When to use this API
The XML API is ideal for using SMS to streamline your business processes and improve general productivity within your organization.
For more information: https://archive.clickatell.com/downloads/xml/Clickatell_XML.pdf
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have