This guide is an easy-to-read introduction on the way clients can use the MNO Lookup endpoints to derive the Mobile Network Operator for specified MSISDNs.
Why use this API?
Clients can call the MNO Lookup endpoint to derive the specific MNO for the specified MSISDN.
For definitions of each, see here.
Getting started with the MNO Lookup API
To interface with Clickatell, the following needs to be set up, configured and tested:
Step 1: Integrate with Security Service API
- Follow the instructions in the Security Service API quick-start guide to request a token with your client_secret and client_id
- Use the API_key and access_token in the following request (Step 2)
Step 2: Call MNO Lookup API (this API):
- Add the API_key and access_token to the request header
- Use the client_id supplied during integration
- The following fields are required for the MNO lookup:
A high-level view of this interface is illustrated below:
For a list of all role-players/stakeholders involved in the purchasing process, see here.
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have