This guide is an easy-to-read introduction on the way clients can view their configured product details and attributes.
Why use this API?
The Product Lookup API can be used by clients to confirm their product configuration and attributes.
Note: The Product lookup API will only return Products/SKUs configured for the specific client initiating the request. This will be a subset of all the products available on the Transact platform. Contact your account manager if you would like to know more about other Products/SKUs available on the Transact platform.
For definitions of each, see here.
Getting started with the Product Lookup API
To interface with Clickatell, the following needs to be set up, configured and tested:
Step 1: Integrate with Security Service API
- Follow the instructions in the Security Service API quick-start guide to request a token with your client_secret and client_id
- Use the API_key and access_token in the following request (Step 2)
Step 2: Call Product Lookup API (this API)
- Add the API_key and access_token to the request header
- Use the client_id supplied during integration
- Use one or more of the following fields if you want to restrict the Product Lookup response:
The following API calls are not discussed in this document as they form part of the respective API’s documentation as indicated below:
- Security Service API quick-start guide
- token Request
- token Response
A high-level view of this interface is illustrated below:
For a list of all roles-players/stakeholders involved in the purchasing process, see here.
Submit a Comment
Ask the Community
Visit Stack Overflow to join our community of developers and find the answer you need
Contact our support team and one of our agents will be in touch with you to answer any questions you have